Engagement to honeymoon
tradition on a small scale
Your investment in a custom wedding package will include added value and amenities arranged for during our consultation.
What to expect of your wedding planner:
The countdown to your
wedding day. Partner with
a trusted event consultant!
For couples that have time and strong organizational skills to plan for their wedding, an investment in The Final Wedding Month Package is a good match.
What to expect from your wedding planner:
1.Monthly consultation set aside for reviewing your planning prior to the final engagement month.
2.Unlimited communication including text, phone, email during the final engagement month. 3. Online organization data base for wedding preparations including communication, vendor contracts and design details.
4. Run errands or provide last minute support to the Bride and her wedding party as needed in the final month
5. Provide organizational materials as needed, i.e. wedding web site, timeline, guest accommodations, personalized to do list.
6. Contact vendors to secure arrival and set up arrangements-including staff information, music, florists, driving estimates, security, and other as arranged with the Bride.
7. Processional and recessional with the church coordinator and reception event managers.
8. Review and outline the seating plan, chart and identify VIP tables
9. Set up event tables and/or centerpieces, as needed set ups arranged with the Bride
10.Consultation support for pre-wedding and wedding weekend events
11.Review the finishing touches that complete the wedding look